 CAD / 17012
    Re: The future of LDraw? —Timothy Gould
   (...) There are plenty of people still using LDraw and plenty of newcomers to it.In some ways I think it's a victim of its own success. The software is well developed and easy to use and the parts library is vast and easy to install. As such people (...) (14 years ago, 14-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: The future of LDraw? —Reuben Pearse
   (...) I've been using LDraw for about 8 months now (as a very casual user), and it's taken quite a while to get into it. I'm mainly using MLCAD to create/edit models and using POV-Ray to render stuff. Here's my take on it... I think the key thing is (...) (14 years ago, 23-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)