 CAD / 16862
16861  |  16863
Subject:
MPD - add all subfiles as submodels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:57:53 GMT

Has anyone written a tool that can append all linetype 1 sub-file references as
MPD submodels? Similar to how we sometimes include unofficial parts in the MPD,
except recursively adding all needed parts and sub-parts from library. If not, I
may hack one together, but I thought I'd check for existing solutions first.

Thanks,
Jim