 CAD / 16728

Subject:
LDraw.org's November 2009 Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 20:30:28 GMT

Congratulations to the winners of the November 2009 Part Of The Month (POTM) contests:

POTM - Best Part, Electric Power Functions IR Handset Incremental (Complete) by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)
POTM - Most Desired Part, Tyre 37 x 22 ZR by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the December 2009 contests is now open. You’ll also find the SOTM and MOTM entries we’ve got during the year.
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team

Re: LDraw.org's November 2009 Part of the Month Winners
Hey! I submitted a model earlier in the year in it never got voted on!

--
Michael Horvath
mikh2161@gmail.com

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Horvath wrote:
Hey! I submitted a model earlier in the year in it never got voted on!

--
Michael Horvath
mikh2161@gmail.com
http://isometricland.com

Which part on the PT is your submission?

cu
mikeheide

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Horvath wrote:
Hey! I submitted a model earlier in the year in it never got voted on!
Which part on the PT is your submission?

_Model_, not part ;o)

Philo

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Horvath wrote:
Hey! I submitted a model earlier in the year in it never got voted on!
Which part on the PT is your submission?

_Model_, not part ;o)

Philo
Regarding the title of this thread it has to be a PART and and not a MODEL, or
he is talking about Model of the Month, but that is not the title of this
thread. IMHO.

cu
mikeheide

Re: LDraw.org's November 2009 Part of the Month Winners
Regarding the title of this thread it has to be a PART and and not a MODEL, or
he is talking about Model of the Month, but that is not the title of this
thread. IMHO.

cu
mikeheide

The body of the message mentions MOTM, though.

Michael Horvath
mikh2161@gmail.com
http://isometricland.com