 CAD / 16715
16714  |  16716
Subject:
*** LDView Version 4.1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 22:04:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LDView 4.1 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here:

http://ldview.sourceforge.net/Downloads.html

Some notable changes:
  • Curve smoothing in POV-Ray exports.
  • Customizable toolbar on Windows and Mac versions. Note: the default toolbar is now missing some features designed primarily for parts authors. You must customize the toolbar to get these back. This text is in bold, because I received too many complaints about these missing toolbar buttons in the Beta release.
  • Highlight geometry selected in the Model Tree.
  • 3D-Studio exporting (needs more work).
  • Updated Linux version to Qt 4.5.
  • New 64-bit Ubuntu version.
  • Random colors option (for parts authors).
Please see the full change history here.

Please send any bugs, suggestions, or other feedback to ldview@gmail.com.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)