 CAD / 16644
  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) Here's a link to the project's wiki: (URL) (14 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) tanders.dat - Original title "My Home", made by me, free to use under any license. It was originally built in BlockCAD when the world travelling minifigs Colin & Wanda visited me in 1999. (URL) - Original title "My little summer house", but (...) (14 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)