 CAD / 16597
    Version 537 of my Library is available now. —Anton Raves
   Version 537 of the Library can be found on my website now, 5 new pieces have been added, among them the Star Wars(TM) Blaster . The Reference Gallery has been updated to version 537 too now. With the kindest of greetings, Anton Raves (URL) (15 years ago, 8-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)