 CAD / 16593
Subject:
Datsville Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:44:17 GMT

Since GeoCities is now closed down, the Datsville link here at Links & Resources
is broken. Somebody should remove it.

/T

Re: Datsville Link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:11:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Since GeoCities is now closed down, the Datsville link here at Links & Resources
is broken. Somebody should remove it.

/T

Is there a new spot to point the link or is it dead completely?

-Orion

Re: Datsville Link
Since GeoCities is now closed down, the Datsville link here at Links & Resources
is broken. Somebody should remove it.

/T

Is there a new spot to point the link or is it dead completely?

-Orion

Geocities is down for good. Don't know if John Van moved the page, but I can't
find it at Google.

Why not use this link: http://www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville/
Hopefully, someone has saved the larger pics that where stored at Geocities and
now has broken links to...

/Tore

Re: Datsville Link