 CAD / 16541
Re: Do these parts exist in LDRAW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
The 1 x 1 "cheese" slope
Yes, official http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/parts/54200.dat

And also http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/parts/50746.dat
According to the comments in 50746.dat:
"54200 is used for moulding opaque parts, 50746 for transparent parts."

That comment is an oversimplification (and I helped put it there, so I feel
qualified to denegrate the statement a bit), but Ronald is correct in that
technically one should model transparent copies of this part in 50746 (without
fail), and should use 54200 for non-transparent, even though there is a
possibility that non-transparent colors were used for 50746.

    -- joshua