 CAD / 16472
16471  |  16473
Subject:
Problems with LDCfgalt.ldr and between LDConfig.ldr and LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:03:27 GMT

I noticed two issues with the new versions of LDConfig.ldr:
- LDCfgalt.ldr contains only grey colors (#c1c1c1) with black edge. Though I
never used LDCfgalt this seems weird to me.
- When I install the new LDConfig.ldr, LDDP replacement feature is broken: it
complains that "#595959 is not a valid integer value"

Philo