 CAD / 16354
16353  |  16355
Subject:
LD4DStuido samples on Youtube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:27:07 GMT

Hi all,

I've rendered some of the LD4DStudio samples and put them on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rolandMelkert

Originals are in 1280x720 resolution but Youtube scales them to meet your
bandwidth, so be sure you select HD where possible.

I think they look quit nice for all default exports.