 CAD / 16254
Subject:
LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:48:47 GMT

In reference to this post http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4472 the
LDraw.org Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate/self-
nominate individuals as candidates for the LDraw LEGO Ambassador.

Please read the official announcement at
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4472 first.

Please post nominations/self-nominations in response to this message.
Nominations/self-nominations will only be recognized if they are in response to
this message.

Nominations will close at 23:59 GMT on June 14, 2009. This means that to
be listed on the ballot, a candidate must have been nominated/self-nominated and
must have formally stated acceptance by that time.

The poll will conclude at 23:59 GMT on June 21, 2009 and the winners will be
announced shortly thereafter. This leaves 1 week to collect the 3 testimonials,
and put together the required documentation.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee

Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations
Please post nominations/self-nominations in response to this message.
Nominations/self-nominations will only be recognized if they are in response to
this message.

--snip--

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee

I nominate Willy Tschager should he be interested.

Tim

[...]

I nominate Timothy Gould if he is willing to do this one more year.

cu
mikeheide

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
[...]

I am seeking nomination at TBB and maybe other places but I think I'd rather see
someone in the LSC or LSteerCo be nominated for LDraw if possible. Should noone
be accepted but I am I will, of course, take on the duty.

Tim

Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations