 CAD / 16216
16215  |  16217
Subject:
New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Rulers and Calipers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 09:23:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This time, it is not a software utility, but physical measuring tools... a set of do-it-yourself measuring instruments to get parts dimensions directly in LDraw units.

Acrobat document to print your own rulers and scales, and building instructions for calipers and depth-meter are available here.

Philo

Visit the new LDraw section of my website!