 CAD / 16214
16213  |  16215
Subject:
DATHeader version 2.0.3 for LINUX and MAC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 23 May 2009 09:06:54 GMT

I am proud to announce the release of DATHeader for the use on Linux and Mac
machines.
Windows machines are supported anyway.

New feature in this version is the reviewer mode. You do not need to save the
file to get the informations that DATHeader has detected.

This reviewer mode can also be called by commandline like:
datheader.exe /r "c:\ldraw\user model\6666.dat"
(please note the "" around the path with spaces.)
Thanks to Philo for the idea of this usage.

You can download the new version from: http://datheader.mikeheide.kilu.de.

Any feedback is welcome.

cu
mikeheide