 CAD / 16159
Re: SR 3D Builder user manual
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:27:56 GMT

Sergio wrote:
Hi everybody

I finally published a preliminar (and not fully revised) version of the

SR 3D Builder User Manual

You can download from application website homepage in .PDF format

http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano

hope this will help.

Sergio

I will have to try it soon.

Question: does the program support LEdit's keyboard commands?

-Mike