 CAD / 16158
  Re: Purpose of physical colour parts

(...) Mike, if you're really looking for part to take of there are loads waiting for you: (URL) (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Purpose of physical colour parts

(...) I would have correct that parts if I would own them. As you know as an author you need to have the part, as a reviewer you don't need to have the part. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 23-May-09, to lugnet.cad)