 CAD / 16148
16147  |  16149
Subject:
Purpose of physical colour parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:15:55 GMT

What are the physical colour parts such as this one for? Wouldn’t it be more disk-space saving to rather have a list of coloured part numbers? I have my hands on quite a lot of them through building instructions, and I think that if one made a physical colour part of each one of them the PT would be soon cluttered up by them.