 CAD / 16070
Re: LSynth 3 available on kclague.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
furthermore it looks like Inno doesn't copy the constraint parts to
<LDrawDIR>\Parts and the synthesis parts to <LDrawDIR>\Parts\s. There is popping
up a command line (closing immediately afterwards) - I presume Inno is calling
the MKList but the parts.lst gets not updated.

Hi Willy,
  Thanks for bringing this up.  LSynth setup does not put the parts in the LDraw
directory.  I'm open to suggestions as to how to do this, even if I have to
write a program to do this process.

I would suggest asking the user to select the LDraw directory as part of the
setup process (in addition to the install directory).  I can't remember if
InnoSetup makes this easy to do or not.

--Travis