 CAD / 15930
  Re: LGPL Datsville

Any models I have made for it, go ahead and use it. (15 years ago, 4-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) Awesome, guys! I've been exploring hosting options on SourceForge. My preference for a license is CC-LGPL. However, I was unable to find this license in the list of available licenses. Also, I was unsure whether we may reuse the title, (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) By searching LUGNET I was able to determine that you created a petroleum station, but I couldn't find the actual model. Could you please re-upload this file? Mike (14 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)