 CAD / 15785

Subject:
LDraw.org's November 2008 Part of the Month Winner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:26:40 GMT

Congratulations to the winner of the November 2008 Part Of The Month (POTM) contest:

POTM - Best Part, Wheel 62.4 x 20 by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)
POTM - Most Desired Part, Wheel 62.4 x 20 by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the December 2008 contests is now open. Sorry, no MOTM or SOTM
this month. So far we have only one entry for each contest.
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team

Re: LDraw.org's November 2008 Part of the Month Winner
   Congratulations to the winner of the November 2008 Part Of The Month (POTM) contest:

POTM - Best Part, Wheel 62.4 x 20 by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)
POTM - Most Desired Part, Wheel 62.4 x 20 by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the December 2008 contests is now open. Sorry, no MOTM or SOTM
this month. So far we have only one entry for each contest.
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team

Thanks to everybody who voted for this part! I’m afraid that the part author range be a bit narrow again next month ;o)

Philo

Re: LDraw.org's November 2008 Part of the Month Winner
   Congratulations to the winner of the November 2008 Part Of The Month (POTM) contest:

POTM - Best Part, Wheel 62.4 x 20 by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)
POTM - Most Desired Part, Wheel 62.4 x 20 by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the December 2008 contests is now open. Sorry, no MOTM or SOTM
this month. So far we have only one entry for each contest.
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team

Um, yeah... OK. So why does this even COUNT any more? You should just assign it to Philo automatically from now on! :-)

(this is more to say that Philo’s efforts rock, than in any way to denigrate the contest)

Philo, you and your efforts rock! :)

-- joshua

Re: LDraw.org's November 2008 Part of the Month Winner