 CAD / 15568
15567  |  15569
Subject:
LDraw.org's August 2008 Model and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 05:13:37 GMT

Congratulations to the winners of the August 2008 Model/Part Of The Month (MOTM/POTM) contests:

MOTM, Prinoth Leitwolf with Power Functions by Han Crielaard
POTM - Best Part, Electric Spybotic Brick with Trans Red Cover (Shortcut) by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)
POTM - Most Desired Part, Technic Universal Joint 3L (Complete Assembly Shortcut) by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)

The voting for the September 2008 contests has been postponed to October. I’m
currently at Beijing, reporting from the Paralympic games and didn’t find the
time to set the contests up. We will therefore run the September and October contests
together.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team