 CAD / 15489
Re: LPub and non callout sub parts used multiple times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:14:03 GMT

Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Dean Earley wrote:
Hi Kevin.

I've just created instructions for several of my models, and LPub has
added a set of pages for the same sub part for each time it is used (in
the same set)

Can it detect this and only add them once with a "x2" on it?
I have told it to ignore one of them, but this still misses the "x2".
Is there a way to add text manually or is it planned?

Thanks again

Hi Dean,
  It is now, as is finishing up the centimeters stuff.  Please that submodels
and their mirrored counterparts will be treated as two different models, even
though they have the same name.

Thanks.

Mirrored is understandable, but these were just rotated by 180 degrees.

On a related note, the "convert to callout" menu on a subpart, doesn't
cope with ROTSTEP commands properly.
It puts the "begin callout" command before the rotstep, confusing it.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk