 CAD / 15186
Re: LD4DStudio Beta 2 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:39:33 GMT

mikeheide wrote:
I still have problems with the LDraw Editor to call.

As standard L3P is associated with DAT files. Nothing with MPD and LDR files.
But why should there be an association if I specify a program. I do not
understand that reason.

cu
mikeheide

It's not necessary but the detect button 'reads' the information from
the registry for the .ldr association. That way you're sure the
application and it's parameters are set correctly.

Roland