 CAD / 15060
Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/AnimProj/

Diary just updated.

So far, I've written 4 "chapters":
* Brief Presentation and Preparations
* Creating the Static Scene
* Let There Be Light!
* Let There Be Light, Part II

Next step will be to improve colours using PreL3P. I don't know if it will make
that much difference in such a dark scene, but I see no reason not to, now that
it's so easily done.

Maybe I will make the scene brighter later on, or maybe someone has any bright
idea and would like to do that for me? :) Like I (think I) said: Making
adjustments to to the scene or even build a completely different one at any time
will not add much work at all to the rest of the project.

Any response so far? What do you think?

/Tore

http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/AnimProj/

After three months more delay - I thought I lost all my recent LDraw work in an
assumed HDD crash - I'm back on track with the project again. Today, I've spent
some hours just trying to find where in the project I was.

Next step is to try to setup the FTP to my Telia homepage on my new PC.

Now, where did I store the password list...?

/Tore