 CAD / 14971
  Re: Wither LPub?

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JrvBzo.7tw@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! That sounds really awesome, I am looking forward to checking it out. Mike (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) It sounds like a dream coming true! I too am looking forward to it. It would be great if you could use multiple languages. I for one am most willing to do a Dutch version. Jaco (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) Hi Jaco, It is written in C++ and uses the Qt libraries. This means it should be available on all platforms, and translatable to other languages. Kevin (17 years ago, 27-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)