 CAD / 14939
    Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :) —Jim DeVona
   (...) Ah, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was not aware of the difference. My addition currently understands multiple arguments with this syntax: prel3p 1.ldr 2.ldr 3.ldr Each ldr file is processed in place and the originals are copied (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

        PreL3P 1.4 —Jim DeVona
   PreL3P 1.4 can process multiple files. It understands wildcard characters, too, so you can easily process many files at once in environments that don't perform wildcard expansion automatically (ie, "prel3p *.ldr"). (URL) always, please report any (...) (17 years ago, 5-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: PreL3P 1.4 —Jim DeVona
   (...) I've posted a Mac "Service" version, too. You put it in ~/Library/Services/, and then you can process any selected LDraw text by selecting "PreL3P" from the Services submenu of the current application menu. I haven't tested it much. Although (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)