 CAD / 14922
14921  |  14923
Subject:
Updates to Sticker Generater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:14:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Thanks to everyone who provided constructive input on my Sticker Generator Software.

The following improvements / changes have been made:
    More keyboard-user friendly
    Ignore White Color is more accurate
    Ingore Black Color is more accurate
    Preview image better represents final image
    Additional error notification and logging
    Executable icon changed from VB default
You can download it from my website: http://www.scottwardlaw.com/sticker_generator/ It should also be available through ldraw.org soon.

Although I have not yet found a good solution to creating LDRAW Official stickers, the program has gotten closer. I will continue to work on that as my time allows. The source code is included, if anyone else wants to give it a try.

Please let me know if you would like to see any additional features or changes. Also, please let me know if you find any bugs in it.

Thanks, Scott