 CAD / 14812
Re: LPUB question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:44:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David J. Perdue wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Ludo Soete wrote:
Hi,

I do have a simple question.

I made a ldr file with one piece, 70501B (Minifig Coin with 20 Mark).
I colored it yellow, then saved the file and rendered it using LPUB (V.
2.2.0.1).
My "problem" now is: Why is my rendered coin always gray, instead of the yellow
i selected in MLCAD, where it appears as yellow?
No matther what color i chose in MLCAD (it changes color there), it appears gray
after rendering with LPUB.

What do i wrong?

Ludo

Hi Ludo,

There is a bug in the l3p program that LPub uses, causing a single part to
always look gray when rendered.

To fix this you can either (1) go in MLCAD and create a duplicate of the part in
the exact same space (I usually take this approach) or (2) activate the color
option in LPub. I'm not sure where the color option is in your version of LPub,
but you can select it and choose yellow. When you've done either of these
approaches, the color should be rendered fine.

Thanks,

David Perdue

Thanks David!

I used the second option, and works fine!

Ludo