 CAD / 14799
    DATHeader Update —Michael Heidemann
   I have uploaded a new version (1.1.4) to my homepage (www.michael-heidemann.de). With this version also the lastest changes to the Official Parts Header Specification are maintained. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: DATHeader Update —Michael Heidemann
   mikeheide schrieb: (...) I just have uploaded a bugfix version (1.1.5) to my homepage (www.michael-heidemann.de). There was a problem if the first line after the header was a line like 0 BFC CERTIFY INVERTNEXT. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)