 CAD / 14754
Re: Last minute LDraw.org contest reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:25:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
Since LDraw.org now requires at least five entries to proceed with each Model
and Scene of the Month contest
(http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=4091), I just want to encourage
everyone with any interesting LDraw models to send them in so the show can go
on. Rules and submission guidelines are at http://www.ldraw.org/Article189.html
- I just realized that tomorrow (the 27th) is apparently the deadline for next
month's submissions, so now's the time to enter! I did.

Jim

I'm still going through Tim Courtney's (et al) "Virtual Lego" book, so it will
be a little while before I know enough to make something worth contributing. But
I will eventually :)

Rob