 CAD / 14691
14690  |  14692
Subject:
Selling prints of LDraw renders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 01:42:52 GMT

I'm interested in selling prints of renders I've made of LDraw scenes.  The way
I interpret the terms of service, it appears that this is fine, but I wanted to
check here to make sure I haven't missed anything.  Is there any precedent for
this and is it allowed under the TOS?  Thanks,

-Philip Heinrich