 CAD / 14675
Re: MPD to LDR converter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Duane Hess wrote:
I'll post this here in the main group...

Is there a utility that can convert an MPD file to a consolidated LDR file?

-Duane

Hi Duane,
You should be able to use the File > Export function within MLcad to do what you
want.  You only need to select the base model within the MPD, and it'll spit out
an LDR file with all of the sub-models in-lined.

-Joel