 CAD / 14620
  Commemoration of the 10th anniversary of James Jessiman's passing

On the 25th July 1997, James Jessiman passed away due to complications from the flu. The LDraw Steering Committee would like to commemorate the 10th anniversary of this sad day with a tribute page to James and his great foundation. We invite you to (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Commemoration of the 10th anniversary of James Jessiman's passing

(...) This is a fantastic idea and a very fitting tribute! James passed away just as I was first getting into LDraw, and even though he and I never corresponded directly, I've had a few email contacts with his family in the subsequent decade. (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)