 CAD / 14608

Subject:
I need a 3D Studio Max file rendered...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:41:47 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have a project for work that requires a 3D Studio Max file to be rendered in a
short timeframe. Does anyone have access to 3DSMax and some powerful computers
who would be willing to render for me? Ideally we need this file by Thursday
morning, beginning of day Friday at the latest.

I have other options, but they're expensive. Can anyone help, or does anyone
have recommendations?

Please shoot me an email at tim@timcourtney.net if you can help.

Thanks!

-Tim

Re: I need a 3D Studio Max file rendered...
I have a project for work that requires a 3D Studio Max file to be rendered in a
short timeframe. Does anyone have access to 3DSMax and some powerful computers
who would be willing to render for me? Ideally we need this file by Thursday
morning, beginning of day Friday at the latest.

I have other options, but they're expensive. Can anyone help, or does anyone
have recommendations?

Please shoot me an email at tim@timcourtney.net if you can help.

Thanks!

Send me an email, I might be able to help.

Steve

Re: I need a 3D Studio Max file rendered...
I have a project for work that requires a 3D Studio Max file to be rendered in a
short timeframe. Does anyone have access to 3DSMax and some powerful computers
who would be willing to render for me? Ideally we need this file by Thursday
morning, beginning of day Friday at the latest.

I have other options, but they're expensive. Can anyone help, or does anyone
have recommendations?

Please shoot me an email at tim@timcourtney.net if you can help.

Thanks!

Send me an email, I might be able to help.

I sent you that email ... just got a message back from the SBC mail server
saying the message has been delayed :-\

Ah well. For the sake of time, we went ahead with Plan A for the rendering. It
was worth a shot, and thanks for your offer to help!