 CAD / 14564
Re: DATheader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:27:23 GMT

Willy Tschager schrieb:
In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I have just uploaded a new version (1.1.1).

What has changed:
Version 1.1.1
The following testing will be done additionally if you want to save the
file:
Now you have to set a Liscense Type and BFC Statement.
Also you need to set the Author Name.
A Warning will be shown if you have forgotten to set your Username.
If there are “0 COLOR� statements you will be asked to delete them.
If there are “0 ROTATION� statements you will be asked to delete them.
If there are “0 BFC CERTIFY INVERTNEXT� statements you will be asked to
correct them.

-- snip

Thanx to Willy for his testing and reporting.

cu
mikeheide

mikeheide schrieb:
I have just updated DATheader with some features.
According to the actual discussion with long filenames I have tested
long filenames also with spaces in the name and all worked fine.
But keep in mind that this is only for windows systems.

mikeheide

version 1.1.1 and 1.1.0 at:

http://home.arcor.de/mikeheide/files/datheader111release.exe
http://home.arcor.de/mikeheide/files/datheader110release.exe

are not found :'-(

FEHLER 404
Die gewünschte Internet-Seite ist nicht erreichbar. Überprüfen Sie bitte die
Adresse oder versuchen
Sie es später noch einmal.

bye, w.
Sorry, my webspace was full. I have deleted some old versions..
Now all works fine (I have tested it!).

I recommend all to update to the latest version!

cu
mikeheide