 CAD / 14563
    Yet Another Color List —Tore Eriksson
   As if there weren't enough of color lists, I've also made one myself.. This one is from an L3 user's point of view, that is L3Lab and L3P. So far, it lists colors from ldconfig and Lugnet Color Images Guide, but I may add other sources. For a user (...) (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color)