 CAD / 14561
14560  |  14562
Subject:
Are the metallic colours defined in LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:45:58 GMT

Hi all,

I was wondering if the metallic colours from Racers sets etc (what I call
faux-chrome) have ldraw colours. I can't find the numbers for them but that
doesn't guarantee they don't have numbers.

In my opinion there should be if there is not as they are quite different to
chrome.

Tim