 CAD / 14338
  Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

I noticed when I render a multi part document using L3PAO and Povray it seems to make a duplicate ghost of some of the parts. The document has four models: - Complete assembly - Subassembly 1 - Subassembly 2 - Subassembly 3 The complete assembly (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) Brian, Do any of the sub-assemblies use the buffer exchange feature? When using an mpd file and this feature, you can run into problems when rendering the main assembly if you ghost the wrong parts or forget to ghost other parts in the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) Hi David, They kind of appear like mirror images of the other but stuck together along the same axis. I'll send you a copy of the model momentarily. (Not sure about the buffer exchange feature.) - Brian (17 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) I've seen this when you use spaces in the sub part names and use L3P. Just remove them and it all worked ok :) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) If you send me a copy of your files, I'll have a look at the problem. /Lars (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Duplicating problem in MPD rendering

(...) Hi Lars, Brian sent me the model earlier, and the problem turned out to be spaces in the names of some of the individual .ldr files in the .mpd file. After removing the spaces, the model worked out fine. Thanks, David (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad)