 CAD / 14159
Re: Writing an LDDP plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:34:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Lee Gaiteri wrote:
Please disregard the previous message. I was able to compile and use the plugin
by creating a .def file, and using this syntax:

extern "C" void __declspec(dllexport) WINAPI Plugin_Info(unsigned char CaseID,
char *buffer, unsigned char maxlength)

...and this is what my .def looks like:

EXPORTS
   Plugin_Info   @1
   ProcessText   @2

I suspect the ordinals also had something to do with this. Anyway it works now,
and my plugin is proceeding forward.

hi lee,

good to hear that you've dived into plug-in coding for LDDP! does it mean that
we also see your excellent "Edger" ported from java to a LDDP plug-in? You know
that I've been looking forward to see this happening for years.

PLUK,

w.