 CAD / 14081
14080  |  14082
Subject:
A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:49:41 GMT

Hi all,

after playing around with nearly all (common) features in POV-Ray - like
radiosity, media, fog etc. - I have finally started the latest excurse into
working with the clock variable.

Here comes my first small animation movie (1.5 MB) of the already known BR23
engine with BBB wheels and moving rods. The movie file has been generated with
the Windows XP moviemaker. More professional attempts may follow.

http://festum.de/1000steine/album/Brickfilme_by_ben/Film_Ben_001.wmv

Hope you enjoy it,

Ben