 CAD / 1396
Re: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.build, Karim Nassar writes:
I've just posted an update to my Lego page
(http://128.109.194.35/kn/lego.html).  It is a visual catalog of the 16 • Starwars
models that I've designed over the last few days.  Each ship is displayed in
oblique view and you can click on each one to download LDraw .DAT format
instructions.

LMKWYT!

I think your designs rock buddy! :)  I haven't had the inclination to do
microfig stuff, but if I did, I'd ask your opinion on stuff.

-Tom McD.
P.S. Some of my favorite minifig stuff came from piece studies on the microfig
level.