 CAD / 13778
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 08:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   It includes an LDraw Exporter.

It certainly claims to. However, if so, it’s really well hidden.

Just drop your ldraw models into your “My Documents/LEGO Creations/Models” directory and then open LDD and click on the model in the open dialog (it will have a yellow brick as an icon).

To export them append .ldr to the model when saving the model in LDD.

Note that it only works with offical ldraw parts at the moment and will drop bricks it doesn’t know about during the conversion so always keep a backup in the original format.

Hope that helps,

-- Marc Sutton Lead Programmer LEGO Digital Designer