 CAD / 1365
Re: SW MicroFig Model: Slave 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 22:55:06 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Karim,

I've been looking at [the Y-Wing] model, and it seems that the front half of the
nose section (1 stud in from the very front) would just fall right off.  How
is it connected?

Hehehe, Looks like the prize goes to Jeremy :)

I've already sent him his prize.

The answer is, "It isn't"  This was a working file that I used to create studies
for all 4 ships and i did the Y-wing last.  I just slapped pieces together to
figure out the shape and then once I had it figured out in my head, I went to a
new file and built it.  The Y-wing took the most effort to get right, so it was a
fairly detailed study (when I did the A-Wing, i put down 3 pieces and knew how to
build it).

--Karim