 CAD / 13628
13627  |  13629
Subject:
Snowboarders are uncool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:39:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

I always wondered why our beloved toy manufacturer made a 3538 - Snowboard
Boarder Cross Race but no alpine ski set? My answers is:
  • No one explained them that borders are uncool
  • No designer was capable creating a pair of carving ski + ski poles!
From now on the second point can be no longer an excuse for not making
those sets! Have a look at this:

The hires renderings can be found in the wallpaper section
at www.holly-wood.it while the custom parts I used for

are ready for download at the LDraw/Custom parts pages.

ciao, w.

(yes, the XX Olympic Winter Games are held not far from my hometown
and those where the real source of inspiration for making the
custom parts ;-)