 CAD / 13516

Re: LDraw.org 2005-01 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:41:51 GMT

could the SteerCo please pronounce about the direction it will take on this
topic? is there an author who did explicitly disagree to the CA or are we just
talk about people you couldn't trace back?

No explicit disagrements as far as I know, just non-responders.

Roughly how many parts does this list cover?

Can most of them be (easily) recreated?

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk
phone:  +44 (0)780 8369596

Re: LDraw.org 2005-01 Parts Update Now Available
could the SteerCo please pronounce about the direction it will take on this
topic? is there an author who did explicitly disagree to the CA or are we just
talk about people you couldn't trace back?

No explicit disagrements as far as I know, just non-responders.

Roughly how many parts does this list cover?

We're still sorting it out.

Can most of them be (easily) recreated?

I think some yes, some no.

Steve