 CAD / 13413
Re: Batch editing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 21:40:02 GMT

Hi Simone

When I click the links to your description, I just get to a couple of blank pages...? (the two last links)

Anyways, I’m curious: what does this program do except what you can achieve using, say, MLCad select same type and select same colour commands (plus clicking a new colour)? Can it do both things at the same time, or something more - perhaps change all type x parts into type y?

That could be nifty since the discovery of correct partnumbers via LDD flooded the official Ldraw libary with these annoying double numbered parts (and I’m constantly drag-dropping the wrong part from the palette).

Cheers NB