 CAD / 13361
    Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers —Elroy Davis
   (...) Thanks, that took care of it. I'm still having trouble though. Everything I convert, including the ghanlogo.bmp that came with the download, comes out messy triangles. Nothing really recognizable. I may have to play with this while I'm more (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers —Timothy Gould
   (...) The problem is that the triangulation routine is not very good. It can usually be tricked to find a triangulation at some point but basically it is just not very good at it. If I ever get around to finishing the C++ version it will do a much (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)