 CAD / 13348
    L3PAO Install Problem —Edwin Pilobello
   I've e-mailed the author and ldraw helpdesk. I haven't had a response yet and due to a time constraint, I'm posting here. The Portland State University lab uses Windows XP. When running L3PAO, it seems that the command line does not pass on to the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: L3PAO Install Problem —Dean Earley
   (...) From memory, this was done to buggy handling of long file names. <plug> I do have an alternative to L3PAO which is (still) in development you can try as well at: (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad)