 CAD / 13342
Re: LDD "hackers" made CNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:09:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   Why isn’t TLG giving this sort of feedback though the forum it set up specifically for that? LEGO Factory has been out for three weeks, and the TLG reps have yet to provide any answers (other than “LDD will be improved in the future”).

Excellent question. We did get 2 rounds of answers but they weren’t very “meaty”.

   The efforts of AFOLs to make LDD/LEGO Factory a more useful product have been astonishing, but there’s only so much they can do. What is going on on the TLG side? Anything?

I think as the article said, LEGO are constrained as to what they can say officially/publicly. But unofficially we’re getting lots of winks, nods, thumbs ups and smiles... I know I did.