 CAD / 13275
    LDD 1.3 - get it while you can —Marc Nelson Jr.
   If you uninstalled LDD 1.3 and want to get it back: (URL) I can't seem to get it to work with 1.4 installed. Worked fine after I uninstalled both and started from scratch. Ahh... missed that "all bricks, any color" palette. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX)