 CAD / 13274
Re: Micro Moonbase Starter for LDD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joe Strout wrote:
   I uploaded this to LEGO Factory yesterday at lunch, but by now I’ve gotten tired of waiting for it to be approved, so I’m taking matters into my own, er, web server. :)

Moonbase Starter

This is a starter for micro-moonbase modules folling this standard. It has two connections at a right angle as shown above, in what I believe are the correct positions. You can download the LDD file here:

http://www.strout.net/lego/ldd/MoonbaseStarter.lxf (You may need to right-click and do “save as” to save it as a file.)

It’d be fun to see how many decent micro-moonbase modules we could get for sale on LEGO Factory – maybe we could even convince LEGO to add a “Space” category!

Enjoy,
- Joe

Thanks, Joe. I don’t know about you, but I’m really hoping that they will add some baseplates (or at least some larger plates) to the next round of parts for LEGO Factory.

-Joel